Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MY FIRST MOVIE REVIEW.......FROZEN

I would like to review a new favorite movie of mine,  "FROZEN".
It is, without a doubt, one of the best Disney animated movies that I have seen in a long time.
The music is amazing.  The story is amazing.  The animation is amazing.  AND, the voice over...you got it...amazing (especially Idina Menzel).
The story is about sisters that are princesses.  One of them, Elsa,  has the power of being able to freeze everything.  When they were young, Elsa accidentally harmed her sister Ana with her power.  Their parents took them to the trolls who could "cure" Ana but at a PRICE!!!
Watch the movie.....you'll know what the price is!
As years went on Elsa kept herself isolated from the world because of her powers until the day that she was to become queen.  She tried her best to keep her powers under control until the arrival of the prince, Hans, who caused an argument between she and her sister.
Watch the movie and see what happens!!!
Other characters that are great in Frozen are ~
Kristoff - a strong man who delivers ice and meets Ana
Olaf - a snowman who is much fun
Sven - a reindeer that belongs to Kristoff
and many many more.
This movie is so beautiful that every time I watch it makes me remember how excited
I would be when I was little and a new Disney movie would be coming out.  The songs
are great.  My favorite one is "Let It Go" ~ it will give you goosebumps like it does me.
I can't quit singing it!  The song stays in your head.
If you love animated movies that are "dramady/adventure" then this movie is right
up your alley.
This is Bruce's "FROZEN" experience.....hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen Frozen. After reading your review I will definitely have to check it out.
    Thanks Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would add the gadget which allow people to sign up to follow your blog via email. That way, if I signed up - which I would do - i would get an email,evert time you post something new on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Bruce!! I saw the movie too and enjoyed it very much. Keep posting your blogs to Facebook so we all can enjoy them.

    Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete